Storing carrots in this manner keeps them crisp for two weeks; it prevents them from going rubbery and brown.
Materials & tools needed Edit
Quick steps Edit
- Wash the carrots.
- Place the carrots in the plastic container.
- Put fresh cold water in the plastic container until it covers the carrots completely.
- Put the lid on the plastic container.
- Put the plastic container in the fridge.
- Change the water every 4 or 5 days.
- Carrots will stay crisp for two weeks.
Full steps Edit
See also Edit
- Guide to growing fruits and vegetables
- Guide to cooking and baking basics
- Guide to cooking and baking recipes
- Guide to keeping fruits and vegtables fresh
- Guide to making carrot juice