Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Storing carrots in this manner keeps them crisp for two weeks; it prevents them from going rubbery and brown.
Materials & tools needed Edit
Quick steps Edit
- Wash the carrots.
- Place the carrots in the plastic container.
- Put fresh cold water in the plastic container until it covers the carrots completely.
- Put the lid on the plastic container.
- Put the plastic container in the fridge.
- Change the water every 4 or 5 days.
- Carrots will stay crisp for two weeks.
Full steps Edit
See also Edit
- Guide to growing fruits and vegetables
- Guide to cooking and baking basics
- Guide to cooking and baking recipes
- Guide to keeping fruits and vegtables fresh
- Guide to making carrot juice