Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
See a the contents of a Qemu image on a Linux/UNIX based OS using the mount command
- you must have an OS installed under qemu
- we suppose that the OS you have installed with qemu is on the hd.img file
- How to see the content of the installed system (found in the file hd.img) ?
- create a directory called test near the hd.img file
- open a console and go in the directory where you have hd.img
- verify that nobody uses the hd.img file (by closing your qemu processes)
- mount the image in a directory called test for example :
mount -o loop,offset=32256 hd.img test
- now you should see the content of hd.img in the test directory
- when you have finished using it, you have to unmount it :
See also Edit