Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
How to make Hot chocolate without water.
Ingredients and EquipmentEdit
You will need:
- Drinking Chocolate (This is not cocoa powder or a chocolate syrup)
- 284 ml (half imperial pint) microwaveable (nonmetallic) container such as a stoneware mug or porcelain jug
- pour milk into the jug or a large 10 oz (U.S.) mug
- add drinking chocolate
- add sugar
- place in microwave for 2 mins.
- stir for 1 minute
- place in microwave for another minute
Serve and enjoy!