Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
HPOJ is obsolete, hplib is now used
- Edit /etc/sane.d/dll.conf
- Add hpoj to a new line
- Start Up Drivers
- Execute: /etc/init.d/hpoj start
- First execute: export SANE_DEBUG_DLL=128
- Test 1: Execute lsusb
- Output: Bus 002 Device 002: ID 03f0:2311 Hewlett-Packard, or similar
- Test 2: Execute scanimage -L
- Output: [dll] load: searching backend `hpoj' in `/usr/lib/sane'
- Output: [dll] load: trying to load `/usr/lib/sane/libsane-hpoj.so.1'
- Output: [dll] load: dlopen()ing `/usr/lib/sane/libsane-hpoj.so.1'
- Output: [dll] init: initializing backend `hpoj'
- Output: [dll] init: backend `hpoj' is version 1.0.6
- Output: [dll] sane_get_devices: found 1 devices
- Output: device `hpoj:mlc:usb:officejet_d_series' is a Hewlett-Packard Officejet d series multi-function peripheral
- Run xsane as non-root user, and see if works