Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Option: BT_HIDP
- Kernel Versions: 126.96.36.199 ...
- (on/off/module) HIDP protocol support
- depends on BT && BT_L2CAP && (BROKEN || !S390)
- select INPUT
- HIDP (Human Interface Device Protocol) is a transport layer for HID reports. HIDP is required for the Bluetooth Human Interface Device Profile.
- Say Y here to compile HIDP support into the kernel or say M to compile it as module (hidp).
Linux Kernel Configuration