Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Configuration for 802.1Q VLAN support
- Option: VLAN_8021Q
- Kernel Versions: 188.8.131.52 ...
- (on/off/module) 802.1Q VLAN Support
- Select this and you will be able to create 802.1Q VLAN interfaces on your ethernet interfaces. 802.1Q VLAN supports almost everything a regular ethernet interface does, including firewalling, bridging, and of course IP traffic. You will need the 'vconfig' tool from the VLAN project in order to effectively use VLANs. See the VLAN web page for more information: <http://www.candelatech.com/~greear/vlan.html>
- To compile this code as a module, choose M here: the module will be called 8021q.
- If unsure, say N.
Linux Kernel Configuration