Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Plug and Play ACPI configuration
- Option: PNPACPI
- Kernel Versions: 126.96.36.199 ...
- (on/off) Plug and Play ACPI support (EXPERIMENTAL)
- depends on PNP && ACPI && EXPERIMENTAL
- default y
- Linux uses the PNPACPI to autodetect built-in mainboard resources (e.g. parallel port resources).
- Some features (e.g. real hotplug) are not currently implemented.
- If you would like the kernel to detect and allocate resources to your mainboard devices (on some systems they are disabled by the BIOS) say Y here. Also the PNPACPI can help prevent resource conflicts between mainboard devices and other bus devices.
Linux Kernel Configuration