Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Option: DVB_BT8XX
- Kernel Versions: 126.96.36.199 ...
- (on/off/module) BT8xx based PCI cards
- depends on DVB_CORE && PCI && VIDEO_BT848
- select DVB_MT352
- select DVB_SP887X
- select DVB_NXT6000
- select DVB_CX24110
- select DVB_OR51211
- select DVB_LGDT330X
- Support for PCI cards based on the Bt8xx PCI bridge. Examples are the Nebula cards, the Pinnacle PCTV cards, the Twinhan DST cards, the pcHDTV HD2000 cards, the DViCO FusionHDTV Lite cards, and some AVerMedia cards.
- Since these cards have no MPEG decoder on board, they transmit only compressed MPEG data over the PCI bus, so you need an external software decoder to watch TV on your computer.
- Say Y if you own such a device and want to use it.
Linux Kernel Configuration