Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Config.in for PCBIT ISDN driver
- Option: ISDN_DRV_PCBIT
- Kernel Versions: 22.214.171.124 ...
- (on/off/module) PCBIT-D support
- depends on ISDN_I4L && ISA && (BROKEN || X86)
- This enables support for the PCBIT ISDN-card. This card is manufactured in Portugal by Octal. For running this card, additional firmware is necessary, which has to be downloaded into the card using a utility which is distributed separately. See <file:Documentation/isdn/README> and <file:Documentation/isdn/README.pcbit> for more information.
Linux Kernel Configuration