Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Obsolete: please note Firefox 2 and above includes spell check as default, and does not require this addition
- What does it do?
- This feature will allow you to spell check your entries in forms
- For Example: Web email (yahoo mail, hotmail, gmail, etc.) or wiki article submissions on Wikipedia and Wikihowto
- Visit http://spellbound.sourceforge.net/
- Click Download of the menu on the left of the page.
- Click SpellBound Extensions under the first step
- Click install on the message box that pops up.
- Click OK for install local
- Restart Browser
Howto use itEdit
- When in a message box such as a web email, or wiki editing form the spell check icon with abc and a check mark will light up
- That will open up a fairly standard spell check box, with Replace, Replace All, Ignore, Ignore All, Add Word to Dictionary, etc
- Correct spelling mistakes accordingly