Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
the best way to upload M2TS/MTS files to YouTube so they play in HD
What is the best way to upload M2TS/MTS files to YouTube so they play in HD?
Tutorial to convert AVCHD to YouTube:
1. Download and install "AVCHD to Youtube Converter" on your system.
2. Now click on the option of "Add Files" button and add the video files of your camera. You can insert a video folder where all your videos can be put together and so can be converted. Either select single or multiple videos.
3. Make a selection of YouTube format as your output format from the drop down list of Profile, FLV or MPEG-4 is best compatible with YouTube.
4. Specialize videos by clicking "Clip" or "Edit" for editing AVCHD video.
5. Click on "Start" button to start with the conversion of AVCHD files to YouTube. Make a check on the Mac to find the converted files.
Using "Mac AVCHD to Youtube Converter" you can simply convert AVCHD video and audio files with retaining the quality of the files well. This is truly a reliable AVCHD to YouTube converter with powerful functions: convert AVC-HD camcorder video file to MPEG-4, FLV, 3GP, MOV, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV,MPEG-2, MKV, H.264, etc. Thus make file conversion possible and see your videos on the YouTube site. Get enjoy and share your videos with your friends online.
How to "upload converted AVCHD video to YouTube"?
YouTube is a free online video service that allows anyone to view, upload and share videos that can be viewed by anyone else in the world with an internet connection. YouTube well accepts flv, avi, mkv, mov, mp4, divx video etc.
You must first sing up a free YouTube membership to upload videos.
Then, click on the "Upload Videos" icon in the upper right corner of the YouTube home page.
Third, Login you already YouTube account.
Finally, Describe and upload your video by press the "Browse" button to locate the video file on your computer and then press the "Upload Video" button.
With this AVCHD to YouTube Converter, you can easily convert M2TS/MTS ( AVCHD file format) to YouTube FLV, MPEG-4 video with MP3 audio high quality. Then you can privately share AVCHD videos in that very nice and large looking YouTube. Besides, you will individualized videos: trim or crop video clips, adjust video effects including contrast, brightness, saturation, and apply special effects onto your movie.