How long have you been playing Apples to Apples? Is it too hard, too easy, or you just want a twist?
- Get at least 5 players and an Apples to Apples game. You will have to know how to play regular Apples to Apples.
- Give everyone six red cards.
- Two judges will put down 3 green cards face up. The judges rotate.
- Each person puts down 2 red cards on each green card face down.
- The judges will also put down 1 card on each green card that he thinks best matches it. These are named Ultimate Red Cards.
- If you put a red card down, get more until you have six again.
- The judges will pick 3 cards from each deck that best match the green card.
- If you put down the card that the judges pick, you get the card and a point.
- If two of the cards that the judge picked are both yours, the judge gives you another green card. These are Ultimate Green Cards.
- When you think you played enough, count your points. Red cards are worth 1 point, green cards are worth 10 points, Ultimate Red Cards are worth 50 points, and Ultimate Green Cards are worth 100 points.
- The person with the highest amount of points wins.
- If you are a judge, don't try to pick yourself. Always give the card to the same player each time and they will give you a card when they are the judge.