Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
How long have you been playing Apples to Apples? Is it too hard, too easy, or you just want a twist?
- Get at least 5 players and an Apples to Apples game. You will have to know how to play regular Apples to Apples.
- Give everyone six red cards.
- Two judges will put down 3 green cards face up. The judges rotate.
- Each person puts down 2 red cards on each green card face down.
- The judges will also put down 1 card on each green card that he thinks best matches it. These are named Ultimate Red Cards.
- If you put a red card down, get more until you have six again.
- The judges will pick 3 cards from each deck that best match the green card.
- If you put down the card that the judges pick, you get the card and a point.
- If two of the cards that the judge picked are both yours, the judge gives you another green card. These are Ultimate Green Cards.
- When you think you played enough, count your points. Red cards are worth 1 point, green cards are worth 10 points, Ultimate Red Cards are worth 50 points, and Ultimate Green Cards are worth 100 points.
- The person with the highest amount of points wins.
- If you are a judge, don't try to pick yourself. Always give the card to the same player each time and they will give you a card when they are the judge.