Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Looking for a low cost or even a no cost solution to your armadillo problem? You may want to try one of these homemade remedies.
Research has shown that a variety of ingredients that you may have around your home can work to rid your lawn of these pesky critters.
* Ingredients: Castor Oil and Liquid Dish Detergent * Procedure: In a garden hose sprayer mix:
* 16 ounces Castor Oil* with * 4 ounces of Liquid Dish Detergent. * Fill to the top of the container with tap water and * Mix thoroughly.
* Application: Spray the entire content over approximately 3000 square feet area.
* Caution! Castor oil will stain your clothes.
- Must use Industrial grade Castor Oil. Hydrogenated Castor Oil has shown ineffective.
For more of these home remedies, please visit www.protectmyyard.com and click on the 'Home Remedies' tab.