Looking for a low cost or even a no cost solution to your armadillo problem? You may want to try one of these homemade remedies.
Research has shown that a variety of ingredients that you may have around your home can work to rid your lawn of these pesky critters.
* Ingredients: Castor Oil and Liquid Dish Detergent * Procedure: In a garden hose sprayer mix:
* 16 ounces Castor Oil* with * 4 ounces of Liquid Dish Detergent. * Fill to the top of the container with tap water and * Mix thoroughly.
* Application: Spray the entire content over approximately 3000 square feet area.
* Caution! Castor oil will stain your clothes.
- Must use Industrial grade Castor Oil. Hydrogenated Castor Oil has shown ineffective.
For more of these home remedies, please visit www.protectmyyard.com and click on the 'Home Remedies' tab.