Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Free programing libraries
Game Development Edit
C++ Programing Language Edit
- boost: very stable, standardized and popular (usually used by 99% of software developers);
- BDE - nice development enviroment from Bloomberg L.P.;
- Dlib - great for text parcing, networking, threads and much more;
- JUCE - cross-platform C++ tool;
- Neu - good framework for AI;
- Ultimate ++ - cross-platform application development framework (this framework is usually used by a few of European software development companies such as Asapy, OCSICO, Itransition etc)..
C Programing Language Edit
C is a general-purpose, imperative computer programming language. It supports structured programming, lexical variable scope and recursion, while a static type system prevents many unintended operations. By design, C provides constructs that map efficiently to typical machine instructions, and therefore it has found lasting use in applications that had formerly been coded in assembly language, including operating systems, as well as various application software for computers ranging from supercomputers to embedded systems.