Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This page is only kept for historical reference
Guidelines can be applied to the "problem" of any page in HowTo. The main reason to assing a guideline to a page is to define what do you expect from the solution.
What the Guidelines should contain? Edit
Guidelines should have two parts:
- Fixed: it is used to reflect what cannot be negotiated.
- Flexible: here are some suggestions that programs should follow in order to comply 100% with the ideal of the guideline.
How to apply a Guideline to a page? Edit
You can apply it in 2 ways:
- Strict: it means all the solutions must follow the guidelines strictly.
- Custom: it means solutions must follow all the guidelines in the Fixed part.
Other special ways to apply guideline were created:
- presentation: used to tell how the solutions are structured in chapters.
- descriptions: it is used to tell what comments each solution should have.